The Center for Financial Professionals are conducting a global survey to help benchmark some of the key questions that can indicate the status and health of your third party risk/supplier risk/vendor risk program.
It covers some of the questions we hear most often:
- What is the typical organizational structure supporting third party risk management?
- How do you know if your program is receiving the funding it requires?
- How are third party risk professionals remunerated?
- What are the key elements of a robust program?
- How mature are programs and what are the greatest challenges facing programs today?
The survey is completely anonymous, and will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
A complimentary copy of the completed survey report will be available to participants and the wider third party risk community to support education and benchmarking.