A presentation by Hakan Danis, Director, MUFG.
Ahead of the CECL 2018 USA Congress (21-22 March, New York City) Hakan has released his PDF slides. In this presentation, Hakan will address key areas of concern, including:
- What type of scenario(s) is required for CECL?
- What is ‘reasonable’ and ‘supportable’ forecasting period?
- How to forecast?
- Periods after the reasonable and supportable period.
- Can CCAR processes be leveraged?
- What will be the frequency of scenarios?
- How many scenarios should be used?
- Governance Process and Disclosures