A global survey with risk professionals from across the industry, the survey results will be collated and analysed to form an in-depth report.
Survey Report Objective:
This annual survey is designed to help benchmark some of the key questions that can indicate the status and health of your third-party risk/supplier risk/vendor risk program. For example:
- Does your program have the appropriate funding?
- What is the typical organizational structure?
- How are third party risk professionals remunerated?
- How engaged is your board?
- How mature are programs and what are the greatest challenges?
The report builds on last year’s research and will be an invaluable resource to benchmark your programs against your peers, drive investment conversations within your organization, and instill best practice approaches within your program. The final report will be available free of charge to participants and the wider third-party risk community to support education and benchmarking.
It’s completely anonymous and will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. All those who participate will be placed into a prize draw to win a free pass to one of our upcoming 2019 conferences.