By Rob Woods, Fraud & Authentication Strategic Initiatives, Lloyds Banking Group.
Ahead of the Fraud & Financial Crime Europe 2018 Summit (17-18 April, London) Rob Woods has released his PDF slides from the FinTech Europe Summit 2017. In this presentation, Rob will address key areas of concern within the Fraud space, including:
- Lloyds Banking Group footprint.
- The use of technology to reduce fraudsters opportunity.
- Insight into retail fraud control framework.
- Behavioural biometrics and identifying genuine customers.
- Strong customer authentication.
- Enhancing the bank and customer relationship.