By DVV Solutions.
- What is driving the thinking behind the next generation of Third Party Risk Management programs and platforms?
- What does a comprehensive approach to Third Party Risk Management look like?
- How can you and your Third Parties work collectively to improve efficiency and streamline the supplier risk assessment process?
- What tools are available to support this multi-faceted approach?
Download DVV Solutions’ latest White Paper – A Comprehensive Approach to Third Party Risk Management – to learn more.
Your company deploys advanced IT security controls and follows best practices to prevent unauthorised access to your systems and protect sensitive company and customer data. Unfortunately, it’s not enough. It’s not enough because there is an entire spectrum of risks you don’t directly control – access to your systems and sensitive data by your suppliers.
Simply stated: the overall security of your data and systems is dependent on the risk controls provided by your suppliers. To help in understanding these risks and how to mitigate them this white paper offers an outline of:
– the continuing need for effective Third Party Risk Management programs and processes;
– the complexities and key considerations in developing a third party risk management program;
– the tools available for more programmatic and automated supplier IT risk assessments; and
– emerging “complete-once, share-many” models of evidence sharing networks.
Download “A Comprehensive Approach To Third Party Risk Management” now.