The Risk Americas series returns to NYC for the 5th Annual Risk and Regulation Convention on May 3-4, 2016 at the Hilton Midtown. Risk Americas traditionally brings together senior financial risk and regulation professionals from around the globe to address central challenges within financial risk management. Following extensive research conducted by the Center for Financial Professionals, the Risk Americas 2016 agenda features 50+ CROs, heads of departments, and regulatory professionals who will be presenting across the two days and multiple streams.
Each day opens with plenary sessions with CROs and regulatory representatives who will review the role of the CRO, risk appetite, risk management in the age of volatility among other key talking points. The Convention then breaks into multiple streams covering Stress Testing, Model Risk, Liquidity Risk, Capital Management, Operational Risk, and more. Review the full agenda and speaker line up at www.risk-americas.com
Wolters Kluwer will be participating in the Liquidity Risk and Capital Management Stream to provide insights into effectively monitoring liquidity under the Federal Reserve guidelines set out in 2052a. Aaron Sayles, Senior Consultant at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services will deliver a presentation looking into daily liquidity reporting, horizon time buckets, developing weekly, 60 day and quarterly outlooks, and how to run parallel to Basel requirements.
Wolters Kluwer are pleased to invite you to attend the Convention using preferential 15% discount code: WKU15
Key highlights of the Convention include:
- Multiple CRO Keynote Session and Panels on the Role of the CRO, Machine Learning, Risk Appetite, Regulatory Changes, and more.
- Dedicated stream on Stress Testing and Model Risk covering CCAR, DFAST, Scenario Analysis, Data Risk, PPNR Modeling and more.
- Dedicated stream on Liquidity Risk and Capital Management covering LCR, NSFR, TLAC, Interest Rate Risk, Market Risk, Basel II and more.
- Dedicated stream on Operational Risk covering Governance, Compliance, Risk Culture, RCSA, Vendor Management, Cyber, IT security, and more.
- Two interactive Masterclasses on May 5; focusing on Stress Testing (PPNR Modeling and Scenario Analysis) and Model Risk by Citizens Bank and Morgan Stanley, respectively.
- Networking opportunities with breakfast, lunch, and refreshments across the two days. Plus attend the networking cocktail reception.
Wolters Kluwer will also be exhibiting at the Convention, to arrange some time with them at the event please contact +1-212-894-8699. We recommend registering ahead of the early bird that expires Friday April 15. To register or for further information please contact the Center for Financial Professionals at email@example.com or +1 888 677 7007.