Keynote Sessions Addressed in 2017
EUROPEAN COMMISSION KEYNOTE ADDRESS
A Regulatory update and overview of policies at a European level
MARKET VOLATILITY AND EVENTS
Reviewing the impact of market volatility and events for efficient running of the business and future business decisions
GLOBALISATION OF THE INDUSTRY
Reviewing the increasing globalisation of the industry and leveraging resources and opportunities across regions and regulators
TECHNOLOGY AND DATA
Technology and data: Gaining competitive advantage in an increasing technologically driven era
Systemic risk and asset management industry: Current and forthcoming regulatory developments
FCA REGULATORY PERSPECTIVE
A regulator’s perspective: Fund management
Regulatory Change and Business Impact
PRIIPS and AIFMD
Liquidity Risk Measurement and Management
Liquid and Illiquid Assets
Market Conditions and QE
Product Innovation and Client Solutions
Multi Asset Investing
With a commitment to innovation, Arkk Solutions support clients globally with their AIFMD and Form PF requirements. We also offer solutions for CRD IV, Solvency II, and iXBRL reporting for HMRC and Revenue.
As of 30 September 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9.577 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2.174 trillion in assets under administration, 10,381 funds administered and over 9,530 employees.
FE Kii Hub is the multiple award-winning solution for all aspects of the production and distribution of Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs). We provide the ideal outsourced solution for fund groups with varied requirements, from assistance with individual elements of KIID production to our full service where we draft, maintain and publish all your KIIDs.
We work across asset classes. We cover transactions from start to finish. And we shape what we offer around what you need. The result is that you zero in on the opportunities that create the most value.
Financial Information is one of four business areas of SIX which offers global premium services in securities trading, clearing and settlement, payment transactions, and financial information.
Further information is available at: www.six-financial-information.com
Can your organisation contribute at our International Fund Management 2017?
Please contact the Center for Financial Professionals today to discuss how we can deliver your thought-leadership at the event, help you generate leads, and provide you with unique networking and branding opportunities. Below is an outline of what we can offer, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 7164 6582 where a member of the team will be happy to tailor the right package for you.
- Deliver a thought-leadership presentation, either as a stand-alone or alongside an existing presenter/practitioner
- Present on your own tailored presentation, including associated session title and bullet points
- Join a Keynote Panel Discussion alongside existing practitioners
- Enjoy a physical presence at the event, in the form of an exhibition stand.
- Network with our attendees during each of the many networking breaks taking place throughout the day.
- Directly deliver white papers, reports, promotional material small gifts and other any other items of thought-leadership you may have.
- Breakfast Briefing; A very exclusive and bespoke opportunity to put forward a thought-leadership presentation, or case study.
- Research Report; A great opportunity to work with us and our network of financial risk professionals to deliver an exclusive new research report at the event.
- Sponsor the Coffee!
- Give us an idea; we are very open to hearing your suggestions and if you have an idea of how we can work together we will try to accommodate where possible.
Exposure, Branding and Awareness
You will enjoy prominent branding relating to your status as a valued supporter of our event. This will include:
- A dedicated email campaign via our extensive database and those of all our Media/PR Partners.
- Logo prominently visible and placed on the event brochure and website
- Logo placed on the event homepage.
- Logo and Company profile on the event page.
- Onsite logo placement throughout the event, including stage presence, signage and delegate packs.
- Feature your content on our Risk Insights page
We are happy to support publications, associations and organisations at this event. From a simple company listing with your logo to taking advantage of some of our sponsor benefits listed above. To discuss this further please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7164 6582
Group rates are available for 2 or more attendees from the same organisation, when registering at the same time. The current rate allows every third colleague to come along for half price!
Should you have any questions regarding registering, please contact the Center for Financial Professionals, please contact us on +1 888 677 7007 (US) or +44 (0)20 7164 6582, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to register:
Save time – Register by email
Simple email us your e-signature – and we will do the rest for you!