STRESS TESTING USA 2018
Pre-agenda rate ONLY $999
WHAT WAS ADDRESSED AT THE MAIN CONGRESS: NOVEMBER 7-8 2017
2017 Keynote Highlights
2017 stress tests
Leveraging lessons learnt from 2017
Insight from the regulator
Understanding the end vision for stress testing
Risk management in a changing regulatory environment
Recognizing the scope of model risk as an integral aspect of stress testing
– Building a sustainable BAU modeling process
– Increasing efficiency in stress test
– Approaches towards model benchmarking
– Understanding PPNR model requirements
– Effective model validation methodologies
– Effective review and challenge practices
– Setting parameters for idiosyncratic scenario design
– Utilizing results from idiosyncratic stress tests
Move towards CCAR
– Understanding heightened expectations under CCAR
– Effective challenge beyond validation
– Classifying a model vs. a tool
– Application of model risk to strategy
– Idiosyncratic scenario design and using results
– Strengthening best practice beyond compliance
– Practical application for data and modeling
– Analysing tools for alignment to capabilities
– System infrastructure to improve data and modeling
– Integrating CECL and leveraging infrastructure
– Understanding the impact of FRTB
– Building a strong model risk aggregation framework
Bridging the gap
– Applying qualitative methods when numbers can’t be applied
– Aligning with strategic planning teams
– Aligning risk appetite with strategic initiatives
Incorporating into strategy
– Utilizing results and including in business plans
– Using stress testing for risk identification of current and emerging risks
– Upcoming CECL requirements and qualitative adjustments
For over 30 years DCG has helped financial institutions of all sizes make better strategic and risk management decisions. Services include comprehensive asset/liability management and strategy advisory, balance sheet risk modeling, broad-based model validation (e.g. ALM, liquidity, credit, ALLL, MSR, capital, operational risk models), behavioral studies (deposits, prepayments), credit stress testing and challenger models, and liquidity management (including contingency planning, monitoring and stress testing tools).
2017 Media Partners:
Can your organization contribute at our Stress Testing USA 2018?
Please contact the Center for Financial Professionals today to discuss how we can deliver your thought-leadership at the event, help you generate leads, and provide you with unique networking and branding opportunities. Below is an outline of what we can offer, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +1 888 677 7007 where a member of the team will be happy to tailor the right package for you.
We are happy to support publications, associations and organizations at this event. From a simple company listing with your logo to taking advantage of some of our sponsor benefits listed above. To discuss a media partnership further please email email@example.com or call +1 888 677 7007.
Stress Testing USA 2018 | Venue
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan, 569 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
To claim your CPE Credits please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 888 677 7007
|Stress Testing USA 2018||Pre-Agenda Rate|
Group rates are available for three or more attendees from the same organization, when registering at the same time. The current rate allows every third colleague to come along for half price! or a fifth colleague to attend for free.
Credit Card Payments
Please ensure that you have informed your credit card issuer that you will be making this transaction
Other ways to register
|Back due to popular demand!
The Center for Financial Professionals are proud to announce the 2nd Edition CECL 2018, which will take place October 24-25, in New York City.
After the 1st Edition sold out, the 2nd Edition CECL 2018 Congress looks to provide both an update on progress made towards final CECL implementation, and review the potential impacts thereafter. CECL continues to shake up the industry and divide opinion on interpretation and implementation variations and strategies.
Following the release and progress towards the European IFRS 9 standard, the focus moves towards the US edition of CECL, hear from 20+ presenters and panellists providing an overview of what the standard is, what it means for FIs moving forward and action points over the coming year.