CEFPRO WEBINAR IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NETHONE
Let’s fool the rules with fraud tools
- Evolution of fraud as a service tool
- Latest detection evasion techniques for popular methods such as device fingerprinting
- What’s new in popular Malware as a Service
- Impact of Free VPN’s on the fraud landscape
- Step by step fraud from the fraudsters perspective
Attendee Key Takeaways:
- Learn about anti-detection tools
- Understand changes in the fraud landscape
- Understand the impact of 911 .re shutdown on VPN detection methods
- Learn how fraudsters abuse recommendation systems to warm up the sessions
Mateusz is an enthusiast of Cybersecurity, AI, and Startups. Now he is a part of the R&D Nethone Team.
His focus is on behavioral biometrics, anti-fraud solutions, ethical data processing, and explainable AI (XAI). He is a Security geek with a strong belief that changing the World to make it better is possible. Mateusz has the pleasure of working with people who create solutions that protect the users. The current mission is to evangelize as well as R&D of new technologies.
Mateusz’s experience includes CTO and CEO roles in startups. Also, he has 5+ years of experience in R&D for Samsung with multiple successful projects around the World. “With his expertise and experience, Mateusz and the Fraud Intelligence team unleash the creativity in Nethone’s R&D area so that we get ahead of the fraudsters to detect and prevent the full spectrum of malicious actions.