By the Center for Financial Professionals and Oracle Financial Services
The Center for Financial Professionals carried out research for the Risk & Data Governance report over 10 weeks in two stages. The first stage consisted of an online questionnaire targeted at financial risk- and data-management professionals, which generated close to 300 responses. The process also included a number of screener questions to ensure that the most appropriate professionals were targeted. The second stage consisted of a number of one-on-one targeted interviews with C-level executives.
We worked with Oracle Financial Services to analyze all of the data and deliver the final report at Risk Americas 2015. The final report covers:
– The current state of financial institutions’ preparedness for regulatory requirements
– Data-management initiatives
– Key challenges affecting FIs with respect to regulatory reporting
– Key factors governing success of the risk-management processes
– Importance of data governance