COMPLIMENTARY CEFPRO WEBINAR
Assessing the practicalities and drivers of advanced analytics for fighting financial crime
New technologies are rapidly reshaping business. PwC expects AI to be the biggest commercial opportunity in today’s economy, and Gartner predicts that the adoption of graph technology will grow 100% annually through 2022.
At the end of this webinar, participants will have a solid understanding of how these technologies can be applied to fight money laundering and fraud. They will leave with more than theoretical knowledge. By hearing from leading industry practitioners, they will learn best practices for implementing these applications in the real world, including IT and organizational considerations, and gain a realistic baseline for success.
Key Agenda topics to be addressed include:
- Assessing the current global status of financial institutions’ journey to adopting advanced analytics into anti-financial crime programs:
– AI and machine learning
– Graph analytics;
– Natural language processing.
- Goals, hurdles faced, and success stories – case studies and examples;
- Best practices for rolling advanced analytics out across anti-financial crime programs, and pitfalls to avoid; and
- How to gain regulator acceptance of advanced analytics and maintain auditability.
Global Head, Financial Crimes Risk Management
Group Vice President. Transformation – Compliance & Conduct
Senior Director, Global Head of Financial Crime & Compliance Management Solution Consulting