COMPLIMENTARY CEFPRO WEBINAR
Assessing the practicalities and drivers of advanced analytics for fighting financial crime
Key topics discussed included:
- Assessing the current global status of financial institutions’ journey to adopting advanced analytics into anti-financial crime programs:
– AI and machine learning
– Graph analytics;
– Natural language processing.
- Goals, hurdles faced, and success stories – case studies and examples;
- Best practices for rolling advanced analytics out across anti-financial crime programs, and pitfalls to avoid; and
- How to gain regulator acceptance of advanced analytics and maintain auditability.
Global Head, Financial Crimes Risk Management
Group Vice President. Transformation – Compliance & Conduct
Senior Director, Global Head of Financial Crime & Compliance Management Solution Consulting