How to Make Operational Risk Value Added
Webinar taking place on Wednesday 17 January, 2pm GMT.
A key discussion amongst operational risk managers is ensuring that operational risk is value added across the organisation. This webinar will assess embedding operational risk as a value added decision making tool and provide insights from different perspective and varying institution types.
Discover the use of operational risk tools and techniques to get value added, raise awareness and help decision making across the business.
What will be discussed?
- Benefits of a sound operational risk framework and policy
- A challenger banks’ perspective
- Helping operational risk add value in managing and controlling cyber risk
- Assisting executives in understanding risks associated with cyber
- Aiding the decision making process
Head of Operational Risk Framework & Policy
Head of Operational Risk
Metro Bank (UK)
Global Head of ORC Cyber & Third Party Risk – Risk CIB
BNP Paribas Securities Services