COMPLIMENTARY CEFPRO WEBINAR
Spotlight on Customer Onboarding and Entity Verification
Available On Demand
Performing AML risk assessments and collecting the required customer information is no doubt operationally challenging. While institutions can rely on third parties to provide needed information in certain cases, the ultimate compliance responsibility rests with the regulated institutions themselves.
Therefore, the “tick-box” approach to compliance is no longer sufficient. Manual processes continue to be a significant operational burden for regulated firms. Creating an effective, smooth onboarding process that leverages technology solutions can automate manual tasks and enable compliance professionals to focus on areas of higher risk.
During this webinar we cover:
- The current global regulatory landscape and regulatory requirements associated with KYC
- Main challenges associated with customer onboarding and entity verification
- What regulators think of primary source data
- Real-time vs. stored data
- Role of technology in streamlining customer onboarding and entity verification
Sabeena (Ahmed) Liconte
Esq., Head of Legal and Compliance
BOC International (USA) Inc.
Financial Crime and Compliance Director, Asia-Europe
Moderator: Ian Henderson