COMPLIMENTARY CEFPRO WEBINAR
The impact of real-time payments in treasury departments and preparing for real-time liquidity management
Webinar Coming Soon
CeFPro and Infor are exploring how the financial services industry is coping with the COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, we are interviewing industry experts to gather insights and advice on specific challenges, best practices and innovations that can help banks manage the impact of real-time payments in treasury.
Banks are facing a real revolution in the expectation from customers because their customers expect to operate much, much faster. For the bank itself, they have the ability now to move their assets around in real-time in a way that never happened before, and what that means ultimately to bank and corporate treasuries is they have to support all of that capability. Banks have got to deliver on all their parts of the business expecting to operate in a much, much faster way. So that’s why real-time is important, and that’s why it’s hitting banking now.
Key agenda points to be covered will include:
- Exploring how the financial services industry is coping with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Evolution of customer expectations for faster payments
- Impact to bank and corporate treasuries supporting real-time capabilities
- Strategies to prepare for real-time payments
- Urgent needs for real-time liquidity management
- Future of the treasury function
Managing Director Treasury and Liquidity
Financial Services Director
Additional speaker to be confirmed