COMPLIMENTARY CEFPRO WEBINAR
Understanding Cyber Risk in Financial Terms
Available to view now, or, register and we will send you the link to view in your own time
Key topics addressed include:
Overview on how to rapidly translate cyber risk into financial terms to communicate effectively with decision makers;
How the current situation illustrates how complex systems— financial markets, supply chains, public health, and business relationships, are interconnected; and
A walk-through how risk managers can better understand the nonlinear relationships between non-financial risks.
Can’t watch now? Still register, as all registrants receive a complimentary copy of the recording via email to watch at their own leisure.
FRM, Managing Director
Chris leads Milliman’s Cyber Risk Solution (CRS) practice. CRS specializes in quantifying cyber and non-financial risks with an emphasis on causal modeling.
- He has over 20 years of broad industry experience in banking, insurance, and consulting. Prior to joining Milliman, Chris was a Senior Manager in EY’s Enterprise Risk Services (ERS) practice based in New York, serving banking and insurance clients for 8 years.
- Professional experience and subject matter advisory includes: ERM frameworks, assessments, governance; preparing for regulatory supervision (FRB, OCC) and conducting regulatory remediation; designing integrated FP&A frameworks; complex project management, including leading large teams, interfacing with SMAs and executive stakeholders.
- His international background spans work in Zurich, London, Athens, Moscow and New York. Previous employment included: UBS, Renaissance Capital, ABN Amro, Russell Investments and AIG. Chris is fluent and German and Russian.
Executive Risk Consultant
Chris Beck is a member of Milliman’s Cyber Risk Solutions (CRS) practice group. The practice delivers a portfolio of risk consulting services, such as enterprise risk design, cyber risk assessment and quantification, test and build projects, operational risk assessments, enterprise risk management (ERM) education and training, and ERM technology evaluation. The RAS practice uses diagnostic consulting strategies to understand an organization’s enterprise risk goals and challenges and then customize solutions to deliver required business results.
Chris has 15 years of professional experience. His experience includes work in the banking, insurance, capital markets and card sectors helping clients assess and mitigate risk.
Prior to joining Milliman, Chris was a senior manager in Accenture’s Finance and Risk Management Consulting practice, delivering work for global financial service clients. Additionally, Chris served as an active duty Naval Officer and has multiple overseas deployments.
Director – Client Strategy
Aaron leads sales and marketing for Milliman’s Cyber Risk Solution (CRS) practice. CRS specializes in quantifying cyber and non-financial risks with an emphasis on causal modeling, AI and data enrichment.
- He has over 20 years of broad industry experience in banking, insurance, energy and consulting. Prior to joining Milliman, Aaron was a VP of Client strategy for a human centered design acquired by Liquid Hub and developed his own software serving Allstate Roadside services.
- He has served as a Infrastructure Engineer, developed applications for the Bank of Tokyo and Merrill Lynch Investment Managers and received awards from the President of Bank of Tokyo and MLIM.
- His professional experience includes developing sales and marketing strategies, building and managing sales organizations, creating regional and nationwide sales plans, implementing strategic sales methodologies; project management, presenting value based solutions to C-suite, leading project teams to successful outcomes and staging startups for valuation.
- He has brokered multiple seven figure deals with the Fortune 100 in software and consulting services.
You may also be interested in…
You may also be interested in…