CEFPRO WEBINAR IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ARCHER
Think risk quantification is too complex? Think again!
You are invited to watch as Steve Schlarman, Integrated Risk Management Strategist for Archer, and Alex Sidorenko, FERMA’s European Risk Manager of the Year 2021 explore the use of risk quantification to help reduce costs, rein in volatility, and improve business performance. Alex discusses how the integration of quantitative risk analysis into insurance, procurement, compliance, environmental and production for one company changed how important decisions are made and saved $13 million along the way.
- Learn how to quickly solve complex financial problems with simple quantitative risk analysis techniques
- Explore ways to optimize complex problems through risk analysis to obtain better and cheaper insurance coverage, lower performance risks from suppliers, and implement more predictable maintenance programs
- See how risk quantification can provide business leaders with better insights into risk and improve business performance
Attendee Key Takeaways:
- Practical examples of risk quantification with proven, tangible results
- Tools and techniques for non-financial companies to integrate quantitative risk analysis
- Recommendations for next steps in risk management implementation
Integrated Risk Management Strategist
CEO, Founder and Host of Risk Week
Steve Schlarman brings more than 25 years of experience in integrated risk management, GRC, security, and product marketing to Archer. His role includes architecting Archer’s solution marketing efforts with a focus on market research and thought leadership.
Alex Sidorenko is an experienced executive across strategic, investment and operational risks and insurance working within multibillion dollar corporations in Australia, GCC and Europe. He has successfully implemented changes to quantitative risk analysis, risk-based decision making and neuroscience and was awarded FERMA Risk Manager of the year 2021 and RIMS 2021 Honorable mention.