This exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to become part of a growing and fresh thinking B2B Marketing Communications team. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to manage and execute a number of marketing campaigns for a variety of peer-to-peer conferences. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking and contribute fresh ideas to ensure all marketing channels are utilised to their full potential.
Ultimately you will aim to take full control of marketing campaigns for selected conferences throughout the year. You will also play a key role in producing content for our Risk Insights publishing arm.
- Effectively communicate internally and externally with our key stakeholders
- Building and executing marketing campaigns to acquire delegates through existing and new marketing channels.
- Planning and executing email campaigns.
- Acquire and build relationships with relevant media partners.
- Assist in our content marketing strategy, working with industry thought leaders to deliver articles, interviews and webinars.
- Assist in website development and maintenance. Ensuring each event website is optimised for SEO and its target audience.
- Creation of marketing materials and literature. Ensuring existing marketing materials such as the event brochures are kept up to date.
- Work with our sponsors to deliver customer service and targeted pre-event marketing campaigns
- Analysing and measuring marketing ROI. Creating final reports to make recommendations on important business decisions.
To apply please contact email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
- Must have Marketing knowledge and experience
- Degree or CIM qualifications would be an advantage
- Experience in the events and/or B2B industry would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and creative
- An eager learner who will grasp both internal and external systems quickly
- Experience in website CMS (WordPress) and Email campaign software would be an advantage
- Must be able to work well as a team