Sponsorship Sales Executive
A very attractive opportunity has arisen as a Sponsorship Sales Executive to join our friendly and sociable team to sell across and secure sponsorship revenue. Hosting an impressive portfolio of events, which are international and features established and launch initiatives, and a growing publishing arm, the Sponsorship Sales Executive role is an exciting opportunity for a professional to continue their career.
CFP is looking for a Sponsorship Sales Executive to sell multi-tiered sponsorship packages for their events and publishing. You will be required to seek out appropriate partners, develop relationships with relevant decision makers and sell over the counter (OTC) and bespoke packages to fit the objectives of clients. In addition, you will also be able to sell various delegate and attendee packages to our large, relevant and targeted audiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Past experience in B2B sales and research, question led sales process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both telephone based and face-to-face
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Selling OTC and bespoke sponsorship packages to UK and international clients for established large scale and launch events
- Grow revenue across a base of existing clients but also have the ability to source new business
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Maintaining close liaison with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events and publishing
- Conducting monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline
- Identifying potential customers from media and events and from other business sources
- The ideal Sponsorship Sales Executive will have worked within delegate and/or sponsorship sales previously and have a proven track record. You will have previously worked for a conference company or in publishing with a strong emphasis on event content, be passionate about the future of media and events, and be able to easily demonstrate this.
- Candidates with strong sales experience, and a desire to learn and develop within the events industry, will also be considered.
- You will be a highly ambitious individual who is looking for a career move with the ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels. You will be financial motivated, proactive and have a desire to succeed.
Recruiter Contact Information:
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.