Successful conference producers are at the heart of any event – in-depth research, targeting appropriate market segments, effective programme writing, speaker procurement, and onsite management are just some of the areas of activity. You will be joining an established team within the fast-growing business sector producing industry leading international conferences in Europe and North America.
The role and responsibilities:
- Cold Calling prospective clients
- Obtaining email addresses
- Arranging telephone appointments
- Previous telesales experience is required
- To be well spoken, articulate and highly motivated to succeed
To apply please contact email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
- A desire to succeed, to find a role that is personally and professionally rewarding and to advance your skills and experience
- Strong academic background, with at least a 2:2
- Commercial acumen, with an understanding of the sales and marketing process an advantage
- Great research, communication and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a deep desire to succeed and achieve goals
- Energy, enthusiasm and desire in abundance, you will be self-motivated, pro-active and a problem solver to help achieve goals and targets
- Must be able to work flexible hours and is willing to travel